© 2016 - RDA Innovative

Does your company have a website?

If your business produces revenue from a website then you must report that website to CRA. Generally, pages that provide information only do not have to report to CRA, however, if the site provides a contact form, you may need to report. Contact us if you have any questions regarding the reporting of websites.